Career Opportunities for Mental Health Professionals
Holistic Wellness Practice (HWP) is an out-of-network group private practice located in Alpharetta, GA. We are always on the lookout for associate-licensed and fully licensed helping professionals who will work to enhance the mental well-being of our clients.
We have an interest in practitioners looking to work part-time and those willing to start with part-time hours with an interest in growing into a full-time position.
All positions are 1099 independent contractor positions, which are paid on a percentage of profit basis.
- Active license in the state of Georgia
- At least 3 years of experience in the field
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services
- Available to hold 10- 25 paid client sessions per week
- Available to work some weekend and/or evening hours
- Good time management
- Must have personal liability insurance and be willing to add HWP as an additional insurer
- Closely collaborate with the proprietor.
- Provide clinical counseling services to clients of HWP.
- Timely complete written records for each client.
- Work with other clinical practitioners and service providers to provide a holistic approach to the client’s health.
- Charge and collect payments from clients for services provided consistent with the policy and rate for such services.
- Engage in community networking as part of personal marketing and to establish a reputation.
- Write blog posts related to your specialty/field.
- Fair fee split
- Collaborate with a supportive team of practitioners
- Great location in Alpharetta (minutes away from downtown) with ample, free parking and access to Wills Park
- A clean, fully furnished office in a secure building
- EHR system use with a secure video platform for video sessions
- HIPPA compliant phone system
- HIPPA compliant HWP email
- Advertising and marketing for practice
- General liability insurance
Please submit resumes with a brief message stating your client focus area and availability to Gleyce Almeida-Farrell at email@example.com.
Applicants who meet the requirements and match our needs will be contacted for a phone screening before an in-person interview.