Jessica is a registered nurse who has been in the caring and healing profession for over 20
years. Some of her most fulfilling experiences were as a military nurse in the U.S. Air Force.
After years of working in the traditional healthcare system, Jessica found her greatest passion in
holistic nursing. She has always recognized the value of nurturing individual wholeness and
healing through integrative means and knows first-hand that traditional medicine often falls short
in providing healing for the whole person.
Jessica holds certifications in a variety of mind-body techniques to include certification as
a Neuromeditation Instructor, HeartMath ® Practitioner, and Vibrational Sound Therapist. She
enjoys offering drug-free alternatives to help others manage stress, anxiety, and chronic pain.
Her heart-centered approach draws upon each person’s strengths and honors individuals’
values, beliefs, and experiences.
Areas of Expertise:
Master of Public Health, American Military University
Bachelors of Science in Nursing, University of Guam
- Integrative Nurse Coaching
- Guided Meditation Facilitator
- Vibrational Sound Therapy
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Breathwork Facilitator
- Neuromeditation Instructor- Level 1
- HeartMath Interventions
- Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki (Master, Level)
- Registered Nurse, Multi-state Licensure (RN241966)
- Health and Wellness Nurse Coach, Board Certified (American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Holistic Nurse, Board Certified (American Holistic Nurses Credentialing Center)
- Certified Vibrational Sound Therapy Practitioner (Vibrational Sound Association)